This year Nicholas and i are going to America. In November we will be leaving the country and heading on the holiday of a lifetime. Now when you think of Holiday you think fun, excitement shopping. Well, thats what i thought anyway. At the moment it has been stress and sacrifice We are having so much trouble sitting down and planning the holiday. Because we are going for three weeks and we are going to so many different places, we just don’t know where to start!
Please if you have been to America or are from America. Help us out. We will pay you with pictures of us at Disneyland smiling our butts off!
I have been snooping the web for designers and creators that inspire me. This morning i stumbled across this Idea’s board on Pintrest and i was instantly inspired. I’m not sure exactly why or what triggered my excitement, but i guess that is for me to figure out.
You are looking at Carl Kleiner’s Mr and Mrs. I love things that are made out of things with a theme. (figure that one out) What i mean is, i am really interested in images that are created from a certain theme of things. This one is dental supplies. I love the detail he has gone to with Mrs winking, and Mr’s moustache.
Well as you may know University is back in full swing here in Australia. I am really motivated this year. Doing all of my readings, homework, and even extra study! I hope it is all worth it. I have got together a few of the things i feel as important for uni.
1. Mini Pom Pom hair clips from my favourite accessory shop: Shop Bando. it is very hot here so you will want to keep the hair off your face.
2. Something to hold your iPad. Why not get a Kate Spade polka dot iPad case? La Pavillion iPad Folio
3. I know this isn’t a pencil case but i would use this Kate Spade Arm Candy pouch as a pencil case. You will also find it on the Kate Spade Webpage.
4. A cute pair of flats is a must when walking from class to class. I have had mine for ever but you can find some here.
5. There is nothing more exciting then taking notes with a quirky pencil. i love this Good Things Pencil Set from The Cools.
6. Jeans, comfortable but practical. I think that is enough said on that. I’d like to get myself a pair of these J Brand Midrise Super Skinny’s you can find them here.
7. Late night study will call for as much energy as possible. But don’t reach for a toxic can try making your own. I am going to give this a go for tomorrows lecture. I found it on Erin Freedman’s Printrest. Here is the original link.
I stumbled across this on Verve Design’s Pintrest. If you know me you will know that i love anything vintage. I think this is extra amazing because it is advertising the newest social media and technology with a vintage theme.