Well as you may know University is back in full swing here in Australia. I am really motivated this year. Doing all of my readings, homework, and even extra study! I hope it is all worth it. I have got together a few of the things i feel as important for uni.
1. Mini Pom Pom hair clips from my favourite accessory shop: Shop Bando. it is very hot here so you will want to keep the hair off your face.
2. Something to hold your iPad. Why not get a Kate Spade polka dot iPad case? La Pavillion iPad Folio
3. I know this isn’t a pencil case but i would use this Kate Spade Arm Candy pouch as a pencil case. You will also find it on the Kate Spade Webpage.
4. A cute pair of flats is a must when walking from class to class. I have had mine for ever but you can find some here.
5. There is nothing more exciting then taking notes with a quirky pencil. i love this Good Things Pencil Set from The Cools.
6. Jeans, comfortable but practical. I think that is enough said on that. I’d like to get myself a pair of these J Brand Midrise Super Skinny’s you can find them here.
7. Late night study will call for as much energy as possible. But don’t reach for a toxic can try making your own. I am going to give this a go for tomorrows lecture. I found it on Erin Freedman’s Printrest. Here is the original link.